Kelleher distributes a wide selection of specialty high grade lumber, exterior moulding and trim, siding, and primed boards to complement it’s line of interior moulding. Ask your retailer for more information. Please contact us to speak with one of our representatives.
Kelleher Advantage Plus™ Siding and Primed Boards are a fully treated, primed Pine product that is strong, versatile, easy and safe to use. Made from a renewable resource, these products withstand a wide range of climates and come with a 30 year warranty. LOSP (Light organic solvent preservatives) are used to treat the wood making them safer to use and handle than other treated products. Kelleher Advantage Plus carries a variety of Green building certifications. Advantage Plus products are paint ready with two factory applied coatings, durable, safe for interior and exterior use, termite resistant, defect free, non-corrosive. Advantage Plus sidings are fire rated. Specially formulated End Sealer, available in spray cans, protects wood where cuts and notches are made. Finish with two coats of quality 100% acrylic paint. Kelleher Advantage Plus products are…
- Advantage PLUS Sales and Technical Manual NEW catalog that provides sales, technical and installation instructions for all our Advantage PLUS products. Including siding, trim boards, exterior mouldings and fascia.
- AdvantagePLUS Installation Guide Instructions and tips on how to care for and install Advantage PLUS products.
Kelleher Advantage primed siding and boards are a very durable product, and are suited for applications where a 30 year warranty, specifications, and certifications are not required. They are ideal for more moderate climates and may be finished with two coats of quality 100% acrylic paint.
Kelleher Primed Western Red Cedar siding and boards are made from high quality, clear, fingerjointed Western Red Cedar. Cedar is naturally resistant to rot and extreme weather, and with two coats of factory applied priming will last for several generations. Primed boards are S3S (surfaced three sides) and E2E (eased two edges) for a superb look. Use for general trim, Fascia, and most above ground and non-structural applications. Finish with two coats of quality 100% acrylic paint.
Lumber Products include:
• Clear Ponderosa Pine
• Common Pine
• Lodge Pole Pine Premium Furring Strips 1×2 and 2×2, 8’
• Clear Vertical 1×2 – 2×12, 4×4 and T&G
• C and Better VG Rough Sawn
• Clear All Heart, Aye, Heart Bee, Sap Bee, Pattern Stock
• Green Redwood (Con Heart, Heart Bee Rough and S4S)
• VG A-Grade Cedar
• Complete Line of Split Rail Fencing
• Special Order Panels
• Full Line of Lattice Panels
• Special Order Panels
• 1×2 – 2×12, 16’ & 20’ Primed Resawn Facia
• 1×2 – 2×12 Primed Treated Resawn Facia
• 1×2 – 2×12 Primed VG FJ Cedar
High quality pine furring strips manufactured in Canada. All stock is lean S4S with an eased edge.
Premium Furring Strips
1 x 2 x 8
2 x 2 x 8
For the leveling and squaring of building components in all kinds of construction. Uses include: setting doors and windows, installing cabinets, building concrete forms, garden stakes and kindling. SH 100 1 Carton 3/8 x 1-1/2 x 9”